This episode is brought to you by our sponsors on Patreon. Help support us on Partreon.com/ThatKindofNerd
This week CJ gets a cruel reminder that he lost a slap bet to Brian and pain is coming his way. HBO shows off a teaser for Fahrenheit 451 and it seems Michael B Jordan likes to burn things. Josh questions if people really want a Flamin' Hot Cheetos movie. Twitter shared the news that the Avengers movie is coming sooner than we thought. Brian isn't afraid of AR Ghosts and we take a look a pillow that is causing "Napping revolution." All this and more this week.
Screen to screen
- Ralph Breaks The Internet: Wreck-It Ralph 2 Official Teaser Trailer
- Fahrenheit 451 (2018) Official Teaser
- A Flamin’ Hot Cheetos Movie Is Coming & It Actually Sounds Pretty Good
- The Rocketeer will fly again with new Disney Junior animated series
- Avengers Infinity War gets moved up
- James Gunn Gets Worked Up Explaining That Groot Died and Baby Groot is His Son
- A SILVER SURFER Movie is in the Works at Fox
- Dustpans are practically worthless, but a motion sensing vacuum is here to save the day
- God of War, Twisted Metal Director Reveals Scrapped Iron Man VR Game, and It Sounds Incredible
- Ghostbusters World Announced
The Nerd Degree
That’s our show. You can find us on Facebook & Twitter @ThatKindofNerd You can also share your thoughts by calling 484-373-4119. Thank you for making us your walk around the neighborhood or your drive to work.